- Course Code: fhg52470
- Semester: 06
- Duration: 02 Hrs
- Quizzes: 04
- Skill Level: All
- Languages: English
- Students: 1205
- Assessments: Self
- Class Days: Mo, We, Fr
It is one of the most popular course choices among Science students after Class 12th. Full form of B.Sc. is Bachelor of Science.
The course is considered as a foundation course for students who want to make their career in the field of Science. It is offered in a variety of Science subjects at a majority of universities in India.
Some of the popular B.Sc. courses that students usually choose to pursue after Class 12th are B.Sc. Physics, B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Biology, B.Sc. Mathematics, and so on.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) is an undergraduate degree course usually of three years duration.
B.Sc (PCM) 40% marks at intermediate / qualifying examination for candidate Science and Mathematics. Scheduled caste and scheduled tribes shall be allowed a relaxation of 5% Marks in the eligibility criteria.
- Research Scientist: A research scientist is responsible for undertaking as well as analyzing information obtained from laboratory-based experiments and investigations. A research scientist may work for government labs, specialist research organizations and environmental organizations.
- Scientific Assistant: A scientific assistant is a professional who provides complete support to the scientist in research. A scientific assistant is also responsible for performing and managing various administrative tasks.
- Market Research Analyst: A market research analyst researches and gathers data to help a company market its products or services. An analyst helps a company determine its position in the market by researching its competitors and analyzing its sales, prices, etc.
- Statistician: A statistician gathers different numerical data of a company and then displays it, thereby helping them to analyze quantitative data and spot trends.
- Teacher/Lecturer: A Science teacher is typically involved in tasks such as preparing lesson-plans, evaluating student performances and teaching through lectures and technology.
English Communication/EVS, Mechanics , Mechanics Lab, Atomic Structure , Bonding , General Organic Chemistry and Aliphatic Hydrocarbons Lab, Differential Calculus
English Communication/EVS, Electricity , Magnetism & EMT, Electricity , Magnetism & EMT Lab, Chemical Energetic , Equilibria and Functional Group Organic Chemistry -1, Differential Equations
English Communication/EVS, Thermal Physics & Statistical Mechanics, Thermal Physics & Statistical Mechanics Lab, Solutions Phase Equilibrium Conductance , Electrochemistry & Functional Group Organic Chemistry –ii, Real Analysis
English Communication/EVS, Waves & Optics, Waves & Optics Lab, Chemistry of S-and P Block Elements , State of Matter and Chemical Kinetics, Algebra
Skill Enhancement Course -3, Discipline Specific Elective -1, Discipline Specific Elective-2, Discipline Specific Elective-3
Skill Enhancement Course -4, Discipline Specific Elective -4, Discipline Specific Elective-5, Discipline Specific Elective-6